February 13, 2012

Reisa Stone: Will My Pet Spill the Beans?

Several people have asked: "Will my pet keep talking to you after our Animal Communication session?"

Immediately upon finishing a session, I thank your pet, and say, "Goodbye, unless your Mom/Dad wants us to connect again."

I then look forward to email updates from you about how you and your pet are doing. When you book another phone session, I reconnect with your baby.

It's an ethical violation for me to willfully stay in contact with your pet. Imagine if you were in family counseling, and your counselor chatted with your family members on their cell phones between sessions, without your knowledge. 

Invasive, yes? 

My job is to help you and your pet, not creep you out.

Occasionally, an extremely lonely animal will reconnect. I inform my client this has happened, in a low key way. This usually leads to my client finding ways to enrich their pet's life, such as more focused play and training time, or arranging social time with other animals. 

Sometimes it's a case of moving a horse to a more stimulating area in the barn/pasture, or putting a chair under a window for a house pet. I had a foster bunny who acted aggressive----until I "got it" and moved the couch so he could play tag with me!

Abuse is of course unacceptable. I haven't yet encountered a human who cares enough to engage an Animal Communicator, who is an abuser. If I did, I would take the same responsible action as any reasonable person. Since the authorities are unlikely to believe the pet told me, I would have to have hard evidence.

I do, of course, listen to many tales from animals in shelter and rescue "limbo." I stay in touch and support them until they find a home. Then I disconnect, with love.

Don't worry. After your session, your pet isn't likely to speak with me without your permission. Their mission is to have a more harmonious life with you.

Kind regards,
Raisa Stone
Animal Communicator


All posts on the Animal Nation blog are copyright Raisa Stone. They may be Shared in entirety using social media buttons. For reprint permission, contact Raisa Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment